One-Stop Student Service Advisors
What are One-Stop Student Service Advisors?
One-Stop Student Service Advisors are professional CBU staff devoted to assisting you in navigating your academic career, equipping you to achieve your goals.
Who are the One-Stop Student Service Advisors?
What can I expect from my One Stop Student Service Advisor?
- Clarification of your CBU degree requirements, transfer coursework, and assistance with class registration.
- Service with your Financial Aid and Student Accounts questions.
- Encouragement and support in identifying and resolving issues that are impeding your academic success.
- Connections to the many resources available to you at CBU.
- Mediation in communication with CBU departments, faculty, and staff.
What does my One Stop Student Service Advisor expect from me?
- Taking ownership of your education by understanding that you are responsible for knowing and meeting your CBU degree requirements.
- Initiating contact with us at the onset of circumstances affecting your academic success.
- Continually checking your Lancermail and phone messages for important CBU info.
- Asking questions when you are uncertain of policy or requirements.
- Being familiar with the Academic Calendar and adhering to its deadlines, such as last day to add, drop and withdraw from classes.
- Registering for classes early to ensure you stay on track for academic success. Classes are typically available for registration one year in advance.
Where can I find further Advising resources for OPS Students?
Log into your InsideCBU account and click on the "OPS" tab. Your Academic and Financial information will be located on this tab, as well as other helpful resources that you may need.