RN to BSN Information Session
Join Us at Our Next
RN to BSN Information Seminar
Monday, April 16th at 6:00PM
RN to BSN Program – Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses
Our high quality, fully accredited, nurse-friendly program is designed specifically for the working professional. The RN to BSN program emphasizes commitment, flexibility, convenience and relevance for nurses who seek to complete their degrees and gain more career mobility.
Nurses with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree are well-prepared and valued for their skills in critical thinking, case management, health promotion and for their ability to practice across a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings.
Why CBU Online & Professional Studies for the RN to BSN Program?
- Accelerated 38-unit nursing program
- Complete in as little as 18 months
- Classes are held one night a week
- Classes are forming for the next starts in Riverside, Menifee/Temecula, and the High Desert
- RN to BSN students receive an IPAD to enhance the education experience
- Financial Aid and Outstanding Student Support Services