Online education at CBU offers you a flexible way to go back to school in the New Year
2012 is around the corner. Isn’t it time to resurrect your dream and finish your education? Great news: the flexibility of an online education at California Baptist University could make it happen.
Whether you're a working professional, stay-at-home parent, or transferring from community college, an online education offers you a flexible way to go back to school – and complete your degree.
In fact, more students are taking advantage of online education's flexibility, with 35 to 40 percent of all students expected to take classes online by 2014, according to "Hot Programs and Hot Markets," a 2009 study conducted by the higher education and consulting firm, Eduventures.
Benefits of a degree from CBU Online & Professional Studies
Coursework and Programs are:
- Flexible– set your own pace, complete in as little as 16 months
- Convenient– take classes online, on ground or a combination of both (hybrid)
- Affordable– financial aid and veterans benefits available for those who qualify
- Rewarding– advance in your current career or learn new skills with your degree
If you're ready to start living your purpose in 2012, consider one of these five top degree completion programs at CBU Online & Professional Studies.
Degree #1 - Bachelor's in Business Administration
Degree #2 - Bachelor's in Criminal Justice *
Degree #3 - Bachelor's in Psychology *
Degree #4 - Bachelor's in Communication Studies
Degree #5 - Bachelor's in Early Childhood Studies
CBU is now accepting applications for the all of the above programs. Next classes start January 9, 2012. To apply or find out more information regarding CBU’s Online & Professional Programs, please visit www.cbuonline.edu or contact Admissions at 951.343.3900.
* Courses currently available on ground, hybrid with some online offerings.