About Online and Professional Studies (OPS)
The division of Online and Professional Studies was established to respond to the very different needs of the “new normal” generation of students – the non-traditional student that balances professional and family responsibilities while advancing their education. Our online and hybrid programs are tailored to meet your needs and give you the 24/7 flexibility expected for 21st century learning. At CBU Online and Professional Studies, we give you:
- Individual Advisors who help you throughout your time completing the program
- An interactive environment where there is more than just reading a syllabus and doing assignments
- A cost effective education with financial aid options
- Accessible to meet your needs, on your schedule
- Latest technologies in distance education including Blackboard 9.1, Telepresence, and Webex.
- World class faculty who are committed to your academic, professional, and spiritual success
As a 2012 U.S. News & World Report First Tier Best Master’s College institution, the University has Accreditations and approvals that include the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, California Commission on Teacher Credentialing, Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs, National Association of Schools of Music, State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, and Board of Registered Nurses.
CBU Online and Professional Studies has established extension sites throughout Riverside and San Bernardino counties with more being planned in response to the growing demand for our distinctive faith-based, online, and professional studies programs.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about CBU and discover the variety of program options available.