CBU Online was designed for the working professional. Whether you are looking to advance your current career or start the new career path of your dreams. Flexibility means you can earn your degree while working full or part-time. CBU Online is transfer friendly. CBU Online is perfect for those who have families as well.
- Classes start every 8 weeks
- Accelerated courses offered 100% online, hybrid or in-person (in the evening)*
- Three semesters offered year round allows students the ability to graduate faster
- Desirable, market demand adult-tailored degree programs
- Transfer friendly, consolidate your undergraduate college credits and finish your degree
- Educational Service Centers centrally located in Brea, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside and Temecula
- Dedicated, Personal Enrollment Counselor
- One-Stop Student Service Advisor devoted to assisting you in navigating your academic career, equipping you to achieve your goals
- Academic Success Center support, including on campus, in community and Smarthinking 24/7 online tutoring support for multiple subjects
- Faculty support, including online or in person office hours
- Online Career Services Support including resume writing, career assessment, interview skill and job search tools
- Financial Aid Options, Tuition Scholarship Opportunities and Flexible Payment Plans
Definition of Online Learning
Online learning is defined as learning that takes place partially or entirely over the Internet. This definition excludes purely print-based correspondence education, broadcast television or radio, videoconferencing, videocassettes, and stand-alone educational software programs that do not have a significant Internet-based instructional component.
Online - Learning conducted totally online as a substitute or alternative to face-to-face learning.
Hybrid - Online learning components that are combined or blended with face-to-face instruction to provide learning enhancement.