|Office Phone:||(951) 343-2178|
|Office Location:||Tyler Plaza|
|Office Hours:||By Appointment|
|Ph.D.||Exercise and Sport Science||University of Utah||2015|
|M.S.||Exercise Science||Central Washington University||2010|
CSCS - National Strength and Conditioning Association
KIN 593 - Applied Knowledge in Kinesiology
KIN 562 - Exercise and Fitness Education
KIN 550 - Legal Aspects of Kinesiology
KIN 546 - Sports Nutrition
KIN 516 - Advanced Exercise Physiology
KIN 490 - Principles of Conditioning Athletes
KIN 480 - Fitness Assessment and Exercise Prescription
KIN 473 - Measurement and Evaluation in Kinesiology
KIN 393 - Applied Exercise Physiology
KIN 383 - Exercise Physiology
KIN 353 - Care and Prevention of Athletic Injury
KIN 303 - Foundations of Kinesiology
KIN 274 - Applied Movement Anatomy
KIN 264 - Movement Anatomy
Exercise and cognition/academic achievement
University of Utah
Central Washington University
1. Harveson, A., Chase, B., Brusseau, T. A., & Hannon, J. C. (2015). A safe approach to core strength and back health. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance, 86(5), 49-52.
2. Park, S. Y., Kwak, Y. S., Harveson, A., Weavil, J. C., & Seo, K. E. (2015). Low Intensity Resistance Exercise Training with Blood Flow Restriction: Insight into Cardiovascular Function, and Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy in Humans. The Korean Journal of Physiology & Pharmacology, 19(3), 191-196.
3. Kang, K. D., Hannon, J. C., Harveson, A., Lee, J. W., Nam, J. J., & Han, D. H. (Accepted, 2015). Perfectionism and burnout in women professional golfers. The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness.
4. Harveson, A., Hannon, J. C., & Brusseau, T. A., Podlog, L., Papadopoulos, C., Durrant, L., Hall, M., Kang, K. (Accepted, 2015).Acute Exercise and Cognition in High School Youth. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport.
5. Goh, T. L., Marvin, D., Fu, Y., Harveson, A. T., King, M. K., Hannon, J. C., & Brusseau, T. A. (2015). Children's On-Task Behavior Following a Classroom-Based Physical Activity Intervention. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport (Vol. 86, pp. A70-A70).
6. Harveson, A.T., Hannon, J.C., Brusseau, T.A., Podlog, L., Chase, B., Kang, K. Acute exercise and academic achievement in high school youth. The Physical Educator (Accepted, 2016).
Shadow Hills Church, Las Vegas, NV
I love to travel, spend time with family in Las Vegas and the Pacific Northwest, and play amateur golf competitively in the summertime
Galatians 5:13 - You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another in love.
I Peter 4:10 - Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.